There’s no day of rest for Disney’s marketing machine, especially when it can take advantage of the pop culture exposure provided by the 2015 American Music Awards to premiere a new TV spot for Star Wars: The Force Awakens. The thirty-second ad may only feature a few seconds of new footage, but as we near ever closer to the film’s December 18th release date, excitement is only growing. Don’t expect to glean too much insight from this new TV spot, but it is a rather entertaining one to say the least.
J.J. Abrams’ Star Wars: The Force Awakens stars John Boyega, Daisy Ridley, Adam Driver, Oscar Isaac, Andy Serkis, Lupita Nyong’o, Gwendoline Christie, Domhnall Gleeson, Max von Sydow, Harrison Ford, Carrie Fisher, Mark Hamill, Anthony Daniels, Peter Mayhew, and Kenny Baker.
Watch the new TV spot for Star Wars: The Force Awakens below:
For more on Star Wars: The Force Awakens, be sure to check out our recent and continuing coverage provided at the links below:
- Watch Jon Hamm & Emma Stone Audition for ‘Star Wars’ in SNL’s Uncovered Screen Tests
- ‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’: Mark Hamill Breaks His Silence in First Official Interview
- ‘Star Wars’: George Lucas Explains Why He and Disney Disagreed on New Trilogy
- ‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’ Pre-Sale Has Already Reached $50 Million
- Collider Movie Talk: New ‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’ Spot Is the Best Trailer Yet
- Kylo Ren Has Bad Posture in New ‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’ Image