In case you missed some of the excellent Suicide Squad collectibles out of New York’s Toy Fair 2016 earlier this year, WonderCon 2016 has an array of them on display at the DC Comics booth. Steve Weintraub was in attendance earlier today and managed to snag a few images of the poseable figures, both Mattel’s 12-inch versions and Funko’s Pop! Vinyl figures.
Modeled after the DC Comics antiheroes and the versions of those characters seen in David Ayer’s upcoming movie, these Suicide Squad figures offer something for everyone, and everything for the collectors out there who are looking to scoop them up. Mattel’s figures are highly detailed movie character approximations, from their intricate hair and make-up, to their costumes and weapon accessories. The Funko figures are more on the cutesy side of things, as befits the brand, but they’re no less iconic.
Check out the images of Mattel and Funko’s Suicide Squad figures below:
For more on Suicide Squad, be sure to check out our latest coverage below:
- Deborah Snyder on ‘Suicide Squad’, ‘Wonder Woman’ and the Rest of the DC Movie Slate
- Producer Charles Roven Reaffirms Commitment to Keeping ‘Suicide Squad’, DC Movies PG-13
- ‘Suicide Squad’ Reveals Harley Quinn Tattoo Images with Cryptic SXSW Tease
- ‘Suicide Squad 2’: Sequel Could Go into Production Next Year
- Funko Brings ‘Suicide Squad,’ ‘Star Wars,’ ‘The Walking Dead,’ and More to Toy Fair
- ‘Suicide Squad’ Clip Heads to Instagram to Remind You about ‘Suicide Squad’ Movie