I absolutely love Brooklyn Nine-Nine. Week in and week out it’s one of the most consistently funny comedies on TV and I love the way each of the characters always finds a way to shine. Also, unlike some shows that take a bit of time to find their routine Brooklyn Nine-Nine had me laughing right out of the gate. Trust me; if you’ve never watched an episode of the Andy Samberg-fronted cop comedy, you need to change that immediately.
Last week at the VES Awards I landed a quick interview with Terry Crews on the red carpet. He talked about what’s coming up on Brooklyn Nine-Nine season three, where they are in the filming schedule, his upcoming hiatus, and his thoughts on The Expendables 4. Check out what he had to say below.
Brooklyn Nine-Nine airs Tuesday nights on FOX.
- Talks about Brooklyn Nine-Nine season three.
- How they had a lot of long days on the first season but now it’s a lot smoother.
- Where are they on the filming schedule and what’s coming up?
- His thoughts on ‘The Expendables 4’ happening?
- What is he doing in the upcoming hiatus?