The Thursday TV ratings for April 9th are in; here are some of the highlights:
- At 8 p.m., despite hitting a season low, The Big Bang Theory won its timeslot and helped bolster CBS to a win in the key 18-49 demographic rating, as well as with viewers overall, garnering a 3.4 rating and 14.64 million viewers.
- Also at 8 p.m, Bones on Fox crept along to its series low, with a 1.0 rating and 5 million viewers.
- The Odd Couple on CBS at 8:30 p.m. was up two tenths to a strong 2.1 rating and 9.91 million viewers.
- Grey’s Anatomy finally saw a tick up on ABC at 9 p.m., rising two tenths from last week’s series low to a 2.1 rating and 7.33 million viewers, comparable with Scandal’s numbers in that slot.
- CBS’s Mom stayed steady with last week’s numbers, coming in second in the hour with a 2.0 rating and 9.21 million viewers.
- Fox’s Backstrom, though, stayed even with last week’s very low 0.8 rating and 3.38 million viewers, lagging behind a rerun of The Blacklist at 9 p.m.
- Elementary stayed even with last week’s numbers at 10 p.m. on CBS, notching a 1.2 and 6.94 million viewers, coming in a close second place to NBC’s Dateline (down a tenth) to a 1.2 rating and 5.27 million viewers.
- American Crime on NBC, on the other hand, sank two tenths to a 0.9 rating and 4.42 million viewers at 10 p.m., below what is now known as “The Mulaney Line.”