The Thursday TV ratings for November 19th are in; here are the highlights:
- At 8 p.m., The Big Bang Theory remained the steady winner with a 3.8 rating in the key 18-49 demographic, and 15.24 million viewers for CBS.
- It was a good night for Shondaland series: at 8 p.m., Grey’s Anatomy hit its season high with a 2.5 rating and 8.46 million viewers, Scandal at 9 p.m. was up two tenths to a 2.4 rating and 8.06 million viewers, and How to Get Away with Murder made big gains on its regular numbers to finish with a 2.3 rating and 7.13 million viewers (probably to find out who shot Annalise).
Back at 8 p.m., Bones dropped by a tenth to a 1.0 rating and 5.20 million viewers for Fox. NBC’s Heroes Reborn was steady with a 1.1 rating and 3.71 million viewers, while The Vampire Diaries dropped a tenth for the CW, landing with a 0.5 rating and 1.16 million viewers.
- At 9 p.m., things were also all over the place. The Blacklist gained a tenth to a 1.5 rating and 6.83 million viewers for NBC, but Fox’s Sleepy Hollow lost a tenth, dropping to a 0.8 rating and 2.8 million viewers.
- The Originals hit its same 0.4 ratings mark and 0.82 million viewers for the CW.
- At 9:30 p.m., 2 Broke Girls dipped a tenth for CBS to a 1.9 rating and 6.85 million viewers.
- At 10 p.m., CBS’s Elementary dropped three tenths to a 1.0 rating and 6.03 million viewers, while The Player gained a tenth to reach a 0.8 rating and 3.4 million viewers for NBC.