The Tuesday TV ratings for May 19th are in; here are some of the highlights:
- At 8 p.m., the second night of The Bachelorette (where it was revealed which lady got the boot) managed to win the hour for ABC with a 1.9 rating in the key 18-49 demographic. It also notched 7.05 million viewers. But, those numbers were down from Monday’s 2.1 rating for its premiere.
- The exceptional season finale of The Flash on the CW was down a tenth to a 1.4 rating and 3.71 million viewers, but I predict it will pick up some big numbers in DV-R viewings, and possibly even before next season starts (wishful thinking?)
- A recap of The Voice at 8 p.m. pulled a 1.6 rating and 7.73 million viewers, while the actual season finale at 9 p.m. brought in a 2.8 rating and 11.4 million viewers (helping NBC win the night in the ratings race, although ABC won with overall viewers).
- The Voice‘s numbers were down significantly from last year, but in a press release today, NBC was quick to point out that the show still won its timeslot, and has proven to be a winner for the peacock network despite its ratings slide from last year.
- Dancing with the Stars on ABC got a huge bump as it gets to its final episodes, notching a 2.3 rating and 13.31 million viewers.
- A double dose of Hell’s Kitchen on Fox was steady at 8 p.m. with a 1.2 rating and 3.5 million viewers, and it made some gains at 9 p.m. with a 1.3 rating and 3.34 million viewers.
- Finally, the CW’s iZombie at 9 p.m. continues to stay steady with a 0.7 rating and 6.43 million viewers.