Well before the full feature film version of Duncan Jones’ Warcraft hits theaters next June, we’ll be treated to plenty more looks at the Blizzard video game adaptation via trailers, behind-the-scenes featurettes, and TV spots. It’s from this latter category that today’s glimpse of new footage comes. While it’s more out of context than the full trailer that was recently released which prevents any more story details coming to the surface, there’s a brief second or two of new footage for the taking. We’ve got a long road to release so for now, we’ll take what we can get.
Starring Travis Fimmel as the Alliance’s Anduin Lothar, and Toby Kebbell as Durotan, the hero of the Horde, Warcraft opens June 10, 2016 and also stars Paula Patton, Rob Kazinsky, Ben Foster, Daniel Wu, and Clancy Brown.
Watch the new TV spot for Warcraft below:
Here’s the official synopsis for Warcraft:
The peaceful realm of Azeroth stands on the brink of war as its civilization faces a fearsome race of invaders: orc warriors fleeing their dying home to colonize another. As a portal opens to connect the two worlds, one army faces destruction and the other faces extinction. From opposing sides, two heroes are set on a collision course that will decide the fate of their family, their people and their home.
For more of our continuing coverage of Warcraft, be sure to take a look at the articles provided at the following links:
- Toby Kebbell on the Poor Response to ‘Fantastic Four’: “Fans Aren’t Wrong”
- Collider Movie Talk: New ‘Warcraft’ and ‘Star Wars’ Trailers
- ‘Warcraft’ Trailer: Duncan Jones’ Adaptation Brings Blizzard’s Epic Video Game to Life
- How ‘Warcraft’ Aims to Break the Video Game Movie Curse
- New ‘Warcraft’ Images Feature Orcs, Humans, and Something in Between
- ‘Warcraft’: 35 Things to Know About Universal’s Massively Ambitious Epic Fantasy