The weekend TV ratings for Friday, May 8th through Sunday, May 10th are in; here are some of the highlights:
- Friday night saw some dips for ABC’s Shark Tank at 8 p.m. (down a tenth to a 1.5 rating in the key 18-49 demographic, and 6.58 million viewers) and its companion series Beyond the Tank at 9 p.m. (down two tenths to a 1.4 rating and 5.57 million viewers). Both series won their timeslots, though.
- NBC’s Grimm was up a tenth from last week’s series low to a 1.0 rating and 4.28 million viewers at 8 p.m.
The CW’s recently cancelled series The Messengers was down to a diminutive 0.2 rating and 0.68 million viewers, who may not stick around now that they know the end is nigh.
- On Sunday, the 2-hour season finale of Once Upon a Time was even with last week’s 1.7 rating and 5.42 million viewers at 8 p.m. on ABC.
- The season finale of The Good Wife gave that series a major bump of 33 percent after last week’s series low, bringing it to a 1.2 rating and 9.23 million viewers on CBS at 9 p.m.
- Also at 9 p.m., NBC’s A.D. The Bible Continues continued to sink to a 0.9 rating and 4.47 million viewers, down two tenths from last week.
- The series finale of Revenge got a small bump to a 1.3 rating and 4.8 million viewers at 10 p.m. on ABC.
- CBS’s recently cancelled Battle Creek saw a surprising (though small) rise in its ratings, notching a 0.8 and 6.36 million viewers at 10 p.m.
- Also in that hour, NBC’s American Odyssey stayed steady with its tiny 0.5 rating and 2.72 million viewers.