With Fox’s The X-Files back in action in a big way, fans of all ages are saying, “I Want to Believe” once more. But don’t worry, you don’t have to rely on nostalgia or out-of-date prints to get your X-Files fix to decorate your
conspiracy theory bunker home business office wall. iam8bit is holding the “Conspiracies, Monsters and Mytholgy” exhibit from now until Valentine’s Day, displaying some incredible X-Files-themed work from dozens of artists. Even if you’re not going to be in the L.A. area over the next couple of weeks, they have a store setup for you to order anything that strikes your fancy.
RSVP on the event’s Facebook page here and check out the particulars below:
- The show opens Thursday, February 4 from 7 to 10pm @ iam8bit and runs until February 14)
- The show features 30+ artists interpreting their favorite characters, episodes and lore from The X-Files
- Art prints range from $20+ (super affordable)
- It’s officially approved by Fox
- They made an Official Coloring Book (see attached). They’ll be $12.
- All art prints, as well as the coloring book, will be available for purchase with WORLDWIDE SHIPPING on Thursday, February 4 @ 7pm PST on the dot. Helpful for those folks not in LA. Visit the store here!
Check out the event flyer and some great looks at the amazing art on display from 30+ talented artists: