Back in March, we got a look at some X-Men: Apocalypse production art showing Angel (real name “Warren Worthington III”) in a steel cage. Director Bryan Singer has now released a new set photo showing that they’re now finally filming this scene, and it looks like Angel (Ben Hardy) is less than pleased. Based on other concept art, it appears that Angel will become Archangel in the course of the film. Is this the scene with his transformation, or is it a painful precursor?
Check out the X-Men: Apocalypse set photo below. The movie opens May 27, 2016, and also stars Michael Fassbender, Jennifer Lawrence, Nicholas Hoult, James McAvoy, Lucas Till, Oscar Isaac, Rose Byrne and Olivia Munn.
Click here for all of our X-Men: Apocalypse coverage or browse the recent links below:
- New X-MEN: APOCALYPSE Image Shows Simulcam in Action
- X-MEN: APOCALYPSE Images Show Familiar Faces from New Angles
- New X-MEN: APOCALYPSE Images Tease Villain Origin, Patrick Stewart’s “Return”
- X-MEN: APOCALYPSE – Meet the New Mutant Team Members in Hi-Res Images
- New X-MEN: APOCALYPSE Set Photos Tease Cairo in Ruins, Stryker’s Return
- X-MEN: APOCALYPSE – Stan Lee’s Cameo, Olivia Munn’s Hair, and New Costumes
- BATMAN V SUPERMAN and SUICIDE SQUAD Casts Assemble for Shared Movieverse Image
- Giveaway: Win Quicksilver’s Props from X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST
- X-MEN: APOCALYPSE Comic-Con Poster Gives First Look at Main Villain