During last night’s airing of the Golden Globes, in which a room full of beautiful people mingled while waiting to receive their awards, you may have noticed some even more really ridiculously good-looking people appearing in the commercial breaks. Those people included Ben Stiller, Owen Wilson, Penelope Cruz, Kristen Wiig, and Will Ferrell, who not so coincidentally star in Stiller’s supermodel sequel, Zoolander 2.
These two new commercials for Paramount’s upcoming comedy reunited Stiller’s title character and Wilson’s handsome Hansel, along with a newcomer to their team, the former swimsuit model Valentina (Cruz). Also returning in full-on crazy mode is Ferrell’s evil fashion mogul Mugatu, who’s up to his same old tricks even if he’s sporting a new, insane look. Real-life celebrities Justin Bieber, Demi Lovato, Usher, and Lenny Kravitz also briefly appear as the unlucky beautiful people who are being targeted by a mysterious assassin. Find out if the Zoo 2 crew can solve the case when Zoolander 2 opens February 12th.
Check out the new TV spots for Zoolander 2 below:
For more on Zoolander 2, take a look at some of our recent coverage provided at the following links:
- ‘Zoolander 2’ Gets New Character Posters Featuring Owen Wilson and Ben Stiller
- ‘Zoolander 2’ International Trailer Focuses on a Buoyant Penelope Cruz
- ‘Zoolander 2’ Trailer Features the Return of Ben Stiller and Owen Wilson
- 2 New ‘Zoolander 2’ Posters Bring the Blue Steel
- Owen Wilson Talks Playing Action Hero in ‘No Escape’ & Hansel’s Status in ‘Zoolander 2’
- ZOOLANDER 2 Trailer Is Really, Really, Ridiculously Good Looking